TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

If you really do work for a firm in this game I suggest you dont...

1. 4,306 Posts.
    If you really do work for a firm in this game I suggest you dont post at all - be it a positive or negative post. Having been in this game for over 30 years I suggest you read your companies policy - unless it is a real tin pot operation it will ban you from posting anything on any social media in regards to ASX companies.

Having said that I raised the issue of El Nino on the 28th of November. I still find it hard to believe a news corp article (not known for the embrace of science) would spark a sell off.

"Post:29180717
    Well the SP has certainly pulled back today - back to my buy in price.

Out of interest I note we are now over a 70% chance of having an El Nino. For those with more knowledge then me on aquaculture how much of a detrimental effect is this going to have on the health and quality of fish stock?"

Disappointed the company has not issued anything in the last day or two so I will take the view nothing has changed from the recent presentations. On all the financial fundamentals it says to me it's a screaming buy at $3.45 and a bloody good buy at $3.62. Time will tell - it always does. Very confident this will be $4.50 to $5.00 in 12 months.
    Last edited by slc4me: 08/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.