ORP 1.35% 7.5¢ orpheus uranium limited

Sad really, directors imo have worked hard the pass year flowing...

1. 20,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Sad really, directors imo have worked hard the pass year flowing very positive news to the market to be totally ignored, oropa should easily be demanding a .20+ share price but is only getting 3.9 today.

How does the market value ORP so cheap when:

Gold is $923

Oropa resource is about to be upgraded from 700,000oz to 800,000oz+

Scopying study to begin in May.

Oropa in talks with Majors to help advance Punkut

Driling continues to deliver consistent great results

Oropa have spent $7mil+ to advance Punkut closer to a future producer.

Two major takeovers have happened around Oropas Pungkut lease.

Oropa is no doubt a future take over target as gold heads to $1000+ & Pungkut advances

Oropa Malawi Chizani lease is bordeing Globe Uraniums Kanyika deposit

Oropa Ngana EPLs is 20km from Paladin's Kayelekera Uranium deposit in northern Malawi

Oropa will start Malawi exploration in May

Coal ORP has stated there in talks for advanced Coal deals in Indonesia, something to look forward to if a deal can be achieved.

I know im repeating points i have recently made, I know some think Im just ramping, I know apart from the few investors here nobody has taken the time to do DD on Oropa to see how significantly undervalued it is.

There are shell companies with bigger market caps then ORP, there are companies that only have a few exploration leases & are at the start of there exploration with bigger or same market caps

I challenge anyone to prove me wrong & point out what im missing, the market has ignored to many positives points that should have rerated orp long time ago, imo there is serious money to be made here but the market needs to wake up to this & make some noise.

ORP

Share Price: .04
    Market Cap: $7.5mil
    Shares on Issue: 179mil

Projects: Indonesia advanced Gold, Malawi exploration uranium & base metals, Coal deals being looked at possible aquisition down the track.

Target .20-.50+

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $14.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $5.538K 73.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44253 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 27661 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.