market in wa, page-8

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I would love to say Dockers for the flag, but I doubt they would even make the final's. Looked good for 2nd & 3rd quarters against the Saints, then yuk.

As for the comment re: $90,000 fall in next 2 years, property in Perth rose by more than this is one year back in ~2006 (I luckily participated in this too), why can't it fall by this same amount over double the period?

What goes up by an amount, can go down by that same amount. Sharemarket does it over and over. Property is more static in values of course.

Read and interesting statistic the other day, and it has nothing to do with us of course, but residential prices in Toky fell up to 90% in the five years from 1989 to 1994. Think about that, and it could'nt happen here, all banks and everyone would get shut down, but 10, 20, even 30% falls could be held OK. Banks would manage up to 30% without capitulating, 40-50% would break them though.

If you can service your debt, no worries (aside wealth creation), worrying for FHB and overleveraged (huge portion are) property investors.

60 Minutes had a good artile on tonight.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.