GWR 8.97% 8.5¢ gwr group limited

Apache,I assume that the reason you are thinking of aligning...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Apache,

I assume that the reason you are thinking of aligning yourself with PMM is a frustration with the stagnant share price and inertia of the GWR board. (Ironically, it was the same frustration that drove people to launch the FAS T/O attempt).

What I highly recommend you do before jumping into bed with PMM is to consider what it is that each party is looking to achieve and compare that to your own objectives.

The boards of FAS and GWR are made up of individuals who are hoping to strike it rich through a dramatic increase in the GWR share price (i.e. they don't have the capability or wherewithall to mine and ship iron ore....the S/P is their ticket to ride).

PMM, on the other hand, is a small part of a massive US company that simply wants to have iron ore prospects in Australia when its current ventures dry up. Its interest in GWR is to acquire its iron ore at a cheap price and sell it at a high price (in about 10 years time) for the benefit of Cleveland Cliff shareholders. PMM's hope is that, by that time, you will have sold your shares to them for a pifteenth of what they are worth.

Just my opinion.....I could be wrong.....maybe PMM are focusing on maximising return for existing GWR S/H.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.007(8.97%)
Mkt cap ! $27.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 9.0¢ 7.2¢ $29.94K 383.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40313 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.