BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Market is forward looking, page-291

1. 13,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274
    This will be my last post on BIG for a while until there is something new to talk about.

But before I go I really want to emphasise to the very negative posters that quite a few people here are on substantial paper losses as a result of this whole turn of events that could not be forseen with info that was publicly available at the time of investment.

Be respectful to holders as we wait for the financials and seriously re-think the need to post anything that baits, ramps or repeats conversations that have been had before over and over.

I am fortunate enough to not be sitting on a loss (yet) but I feel very strongly for those in the red already and how it affects you.

I am posting this because whilst initially after the bombs dropped there were some interested passer's by who made a quick comment and then moved onto their other ventures, there are several serial negative posters on this forum that should pull their heads in a bit and show your quality as a forum contributor. Dropping the boot in over and over and over with hindsight IS poor form and I would like to remind people that the impact of this kind of thing can lead people to do some really, really bad things to themselves. Let us not forget what happened over at MUS. No one wants a repeat of that.

Love, Avagadro. Stay classy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.