BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Market is forward looking, page-88

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here mate.
    "I travel widely, and am a regular user of a modern phone, apps etc." you sound like my dad trying to impress someone at the Telstra store.

If we use your example of The Beer and Burger Bar in Richmond, all I see when I punch that into google or google maps is a few written reviews and some pretty average looking photos. This is where BIG steps in providing professional videos which are uploaded to a platform that I myself, a "millennial", would most definitely take the time to watch. I know all of my friends would as well. We want an insight into what a shop or cafe/restaurant has to offer, we also want to get a feel for the environment that we will be dining in. This is something that is showcased in the videos.

"I have a modern large phone, videos with sound aren't really accessible when at work, on the street or sitting at a bar, driving a car etc. All the sort of places I might make a decision about what next to eat." - Pfft mate please, what are you deaf?? Have you heard of headphones? Oh wait you can't hear anyone telling you about them because you're constantly in loud places or at work with your modern large phone. Im sure you can find time to watch a video during your busy schedule, ever been to the bathroom?

This post reeks of down ramping. Good day sir.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.