CPN 0.00% 5.3¢ caspin resources limited

market is now awake, page-5

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Gday Jampot, what a predicament. You have to feel a little for Mr Smith having sold 17m shares into Energo for a meager 7 cents. At the time we all thought that Energo have got in cheap, just how cheap is something we will have to wait to find out.

Shareholder approval in my opinion will be a walk in the park. i certainly will be voting for it. Sure, market cap significantly higher now but what i like about this arrangement is what Energo plan to do with the funds.

Having a Russian chap with very good connections now calling the shots @ CPN and with the ability in my opinion to raise additional capital if and when required places the company in a very strong position.

Today's action apart from some very small trades saw a very large buy order go through @ 12 cents, roughly 750k shares. The order still has around 400k on the board. This buyer in my opinion is not a trader, but the start of a trend you will see with some decent stock accumulation going on.

With a public holiday in the UK today, we will not see the reaction on their market until COB tomorrow.

I expect to see a speeding ticket tomorrow from the ASX unless CPN announce something pretty soon.

Good Luck

R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.996M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31279 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 20401 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.