VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

market is seldom wrong, page-29

1. 356 Posts.
    Weren't they the ones who ofloaded millions from 28c down ??? I remember reading about it on this thread.

They are partly responsible for where the price is today since they basically suppressed any chance of it going up for weeks at a time.

Still it could have been worse today .. if that small buy order had not been placed with seconds to go we would have had 6 red candle days in a row.
    Somehow a doji looks better .

If it sounds like I am talking through my pocket... you are absolutely right.
    I have no one to blame for my stupidity on many fronts .. buying back into a falling stock repeatedly after reading all the positive posts here (by good meaning people I am sure) and for not bailing immediately once this downtrend became apparent for MONTHS NOW.

This is my only INEXPLICABLE disaster.
    I have been buying CVN while rising ... COE while rising (sold it after 70% gain in 1 day) and ADX while rising .. this one I am adding to while it is going in the RIGHT direction (unlike this barker)

If I turn the VRE chart upside down it looks wonderful ..just like the above

Live and learn .. looks like I am not the only sucker .. time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.