WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

market is starting to wake up, page-2

1. 1,189 Posts.
    Yep it is superb to see the buyers getting ahead of the profiteers here.

Agree it says alot about what the market thinks..(or what some know?).

I was looking over the MPO statement from April 5 re Mungi just now and thought it is worth considering in relation to WCL. Clearly if Mungi is on LNG's radar (and I believe it is) then WCL must come first in any deal. Ie no point owning Mungi unless you have Meridian.
    Note , just as with the update from WCL, they are talking about multiple parties in the data room.

Molopo Energy Limited (‘Molopo’) (ASX:MPO) advises that negotiations in relation to the prospective sale of its Bowen Basin Queensland coal bed methane assets are ongoing.
    To ensure delivery of the best value outcome for shareholders, the Company announced on December 22, 2011 that the formal sale process had been extended and that negotiations were at that time expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2012.
    A number of interested parties and their advisers have been undertaking detailed due diligence and there are multiple parties actively engaged in the sales process at this stage. Negotiations are progressing, however the company cautions that these negotiations are currently incomplete and their outcome remains uncertain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.