LRS 4.00% 13.0¢ latin resources limited

market is waking, page-6

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I bought a lot of these at 0.31c , 0.22c and 0.08c and had always hoped Junefield the major shareholder would fund Mariella ( as they did ) and then fund Guadolapito .

SO from a long term holder even though the stock has risen a little most holders are way way under water at anything less than 0.20c and will hold .

The Guado project is the biggie in my view , but one never knows if the Illo drill results are good or they come up with a funding partner in Brazil I may be wrong .

Back of the envelope numbers on Guado , looking at Magnetite or Andusalite are almost so big it seems the calculator has malfunctioned . A JV partner is the key as the cost to produce this size of a project would be $100m Plus and not beyond a Junefield or Cape Lambert the 2 biggest shareholders but is definitely well beyond MHM market cap or funding capability .

If a JV partner can be found whom funds the plant build , maybe gets an off take agreement and LRS keep 30-50% of net production proceeds then the 7 odd cents price they are now
    will also seem like a calculator malfunction in my view .

The numbers I assumed that got me excited were based on the JORC on Guado .

That JORC initially saw the price move to over 0.45c , but delays and a poor resource market has seen it fall away .

Happy to discuss the numbers for those new to the stock

C

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $363.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $755.8K 5.910M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 378977 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 109597 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.