FMG 1.93% $21.67 fortescue ltd

market maniplualtors

1. 60 Posts.
    Dear ALL,

For the poor investors that havent yet reliased they are being played like fools by Market Maniplualtors cashing in on your own 2 cents worth.

I have to hand it to the American Government and the big FISH for masterminding one of the best manipulation the average Jo Blow has seen.

Look how smart these people are - Over the weekend they Hype all the investors in this Bail Out talk and then Law makers and Policy makers vote against the proposed plan leaving investors running like animals saving themselves from market judgment day.

Whilst this is happening the Big Fish Jump in on the oversold stocks knowing full well that tonight they will release fresh news on revived bail out talk that will pass and then the market jumps 700+ points where as now the big fish have made monster amounts of money.

THE BIG FISH KNOW WHAT EVENTS ARE GOING TO TAKE PLACE - Because the Market is controlled for there gain not ours.

Think about this logically the market was holding through not so bad untill the "Bail Out" talk was mentioned which shifted into the main focus.

1 - The question is would the Dow have shed 700+ points if no Bail out talk was ever mentioned?

Can you see how we all get played?

Todays sellers will be 2morrows buyers.

I can Only laugh at times like these because people love to get played by the big fish and they only walk out broke.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.67
Change
0.410(1.93%)
Mkt cap ! $66.72B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.58 $21.67 $21.22 $133.3M 6.196M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80000 $21.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.67 44058 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.