MMA 7.84% 23.5¢ maronan metals limited

This is quite a shocking post from Jared Tate the founder and...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    This is quite a shocking post from Jared Tate the founder and developer of Digibyte which is one of the better cryptos. Bashers are everywhere in the financial industry.

Yes, I could code a hybrid PoW/PoS upgrade to $DGB if I had the money to afford the time to do it but I don't have either right now. Nor do I have the desire to commit to any more big changes. More importantly, I do not have the desire to put up with a bunch more toxic abuse that would come with such an upgrade.Once 8.22 is out I will be stepping away completely from $DGB publicly, including Github. So I will have no access to anything DigiByte related anymore for the first time ever (Github is only thing I can still access now.) All these lies about me "controlling" DGB will be a fart in the wind moving forward. The time has come for the community to take over everything completely & totally phase me out of the picture. The lies, slander, attacks & continued abuse are not worth it. I literally have nothing to gain from any of this at this point besides more pain & toxic abuse day in and day out. If so many in the community are so sure they are right, and I am the root of all problems let them step up to the plate and take things to the next level. It's been 10.5 years, I have given all I can, I am burned out and it's time for me to focus on my family & take care of those who depend on me for survival. I have too many other great ideas & too much talent and to little time to waste by letting the mental energy, motivation & life get sucked out of me by a bunch of toxic assholes.As long as I am in the picture publicly I will always be the target of many peoples complaints, anger & toxicity. Right, wrong or indifferent that's just the way it is, has been and will continue to be. I knew this when I started 10 years ago, but I miss underestimated how down right repugnant it would become.I have received hate since day 1 in 2014. Over the years I have experienced everything from people telling me I deserve to be burned alive to countless hacks & hacking attempts, numerous lawsuit threats to physical threats against me, my family on top of thousands of personal verbal/online attacks, lies and miss-information spread about me. I won't repeat many of the horrendous things said to me in private chats, emails etc. Much of it I am sure was paid psychological attacks/ character assassination by subversive groups trying to suppress DGB. But after a decade I am done with it, it's just not worth enduring it anymore publicly.I also realize my public opinion will be always seen by many as having a greater influence than others in the community. So after giving this much thought for a long time, I realize that the only way for DGB to be 100% "truly" decentralized is for me to no longer be in the picture publicly.The real test of decentralization will be coming when the bankers & global elites begin rolling out the CBDC's. It is at that point when having a known, publicly engaged founder perceived as "steering" the project becomes a huge liability for the community and not an asset.Yes, I am still committed to helping the community get 8.22 out, fully test mining v8.22 (still waiting on an odo block) and then turning DigiHash over to the community to setup a dev fund with it but then I will be relinquishing all GitHub access & will no longer have any public input on the future of $DGB.The Satoshi precedent has a very real effect on the psychology of many people, for good reasons. It's time I respect that precedent.I truly believe $DGB is the best combination of speed, security & decentralization in the world today. There are so many ideas, use cases, apps & projects I have for years envisioned but I did not have the time, resources & money to build. Perhaps one day others will build some of these for the greater good of humanity.Alea iacta est.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $47.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $58.59K 244.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 51603 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 52000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.