PLS 0.69% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Many thanks, @Giobria.It's all good.Cheers,ZPS. If you're a...

1. 5,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2262
    Many thanks, @Giobria.

It's all good.

Cheers,
    Z

PS. If you're a reader and haven't done so already, I recommend the timeless classic "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" by Edwin Lefèvre (nod to HD for the short trip down memory lane). Written 100 years ago and still in print(!), purportedly tracking the life and times of legendary stock trader of the time, Jesse Livermore (via the lead character of a different name). No-doubt fictionalised in parts, but, for me, contained exceptionally insightful commentary on the human condition as it relates to the stock market which, in my experience, hasn't changed much over the last century. There's a temptation to idolise Livermore, which never really did it for me, but the insights around human behaviour? Timeless!

A few years later I read a biography of Livermore, "The amazing life of Jesse Livermore, world's greatest stock trader", by Richard Smitten, which went a long way to humanising the larger-than-life legend. It was a great balancer about the man behind the legend which left me... saddened (no spoilers). I recommend this as a balancer if you read Reminiscences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.94 $2.80 $102.1M 35.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 314863 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 20820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.