1MC 3.03% 3.2¢ morella corporation limited

Another thing I noticed which I find very suspicious is that...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Another thing I noticed which I find very suspicious is that everytime an article comes out about a new battery that will replace lithium ion, they more often than not seem to omit the fact that the superseding technology also contains lithium! Time and time again, I have seen these articles only to dig a little deeper and discover that they know full well that lithium is a vital component in almost all of them! Take this example, https://www.reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=14166 Reuters talks about 'Dual Carbon batteries' replacing lithium ion, they talk about how much better it's going to be, how it's cheaper, more efficient; the future. They talk about the anode and cathode consisting of carbon and vaguely mention an "organic electrolyte solution". Well, guess what that solution is made from? LITHIUM. Seems like a pretty important detail to leave out huh? When talking about a technology that will leave 'high-end lithium batteries' in the dust.

Lithium is the lightest and most efficient conductor on the periodic table and always will be. There is a conspiracy to undermine lithium batteries until the big boys have taken all the chips in the game. Don't be a sucker, accumulate like your retirement depends on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $7.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $2.78K 86.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 246302 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 35766 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.