AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi Moosey,I would have to agree with you, Aussie market...

1. 91 Posts.
    Hi Moosey,

I would have to agree with you, Aussie market certainly has not recovered as much as many of the other markets and for the last couple of years has pretty much flatlined. As I listen to some trader friends from around the world the world that seems to be one of the common threads-

"What in the heck are you Aussies doing over there, you have so far managed to avoid the worst of the GFC and now you (or at least your politicians) seem determined to destroy whats left. What in the heck are you thinking!!!!"

So, that is a fairly common perception from what I can see and this is from people that run money. For now Australia is not even on their radar screens.

Another "issue" I think with Aussie companies it would seem, is the fact that Australia is considered (perception) a resource market, so they are not really looking here for "other" kinds of investments. Therefore I think it is incumbent upon any Aussie company in the "other" category to actively market itself to other financial markets with more developed capital markets in there particular sector. In our case, I should think POH should be doing road shows in US and perhaps EUR as well as here because that's where the money is for Biotech/Drugs/Etc.

Best to all,
    L4JG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 89268918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60002650 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.