OAU 0.00% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

the approach i'm following is to expect volattily. it's like...

1. 3,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    the approach i'm following is to expect volattily. it's like these with all these stocks so sorry if you're new to explorers and bought in at 30c+; in the absence ix extra news, of which there is none, the probability of a retrace to mid-20s was always on the cards.

I think it will bounce between 20c and 30c depending on sentiment an patience and the SP will start to rise again in August as people start to get excited about drilling again.

I don't think THX is the next SFR and I don't think it will be a $1bn company (no doubt someone will tell me to wash my mouth out). But I do think they are on to something at RB and there is enough copper there worth mining. How much we will have to wait and see.

I like the prospects of Curara Well and I strongly believe that Allamber is eventually going to be the one that THX is famous for.

I put a sell in at 35c not really thinking it would get there; happy to have the cash in the bank and if people are impatient or stupid enough to sell it down to 20c I'll be back in there buying.

I remain of the view that upside is substantially outweighing downside risk and note what other posters are saying about one-offs, dead pipes, drilling near old holes but have may other reasons for disagreeing with that hypothesis and liking what the geo team at THX is hypothesising especially as Aisleym was inferring re the true width of the pipe which is largely unknown at this stage but will be revealed in less than 2 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $30.34K 3.879M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 26292219 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4719090 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.