BHP 0.71% $44.45 bhp group limited

I will, you had better keep your hand on your wallet or your...

1. 230 Posts.
    I will, you had better keep your hand on your wallet or your pretend trades. I stick by my forecasts and my post from last week and before that are borne out by what the market is begining to do.

BHP will never get the prices for coal and iron ore they now expect with increases they demand from rising costs of production.

The Chinese have already contracted with alternative sources in India and Brazil which can cater for their needs well into the future. We gambled with them foolishly.

The Indians have taken the lustre off BHP's steel and they now seek accomodation with them. Fat chance. Oil with the Russians is a 'pipe dream'. Again the Indian oil co Indian Oil and ONGC have both bankrolled the state in their grab of the assets of Abrahamovitch and BHP is a inor player.

BHP is not an oil company. Whatever oil revenues they enjoy will be offset by their costof production and rising interest rates and a falling dollar.

The advent of nationalism in oil is not going to be very friendly to the likes of BHP. Read their profit statements and their annual reports and then analyse them and see what it would be like if their profits were to be calculated taking real inflation and other costs into account. No one is prepared to make a real assessment with any analytical value to it.

Yes BHP has been profitable for yonks. That does not make it any more profitable in the future. Share prices do not necessarily mean profit or loss. Thats just one component you clown. BHP's share prices will tumble.

Jus for you, Goldman Sachs will make a go for MacQuarie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$44.45
Change
-0.320(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $225.9B
Open High Low Value Volume
$44.52 $44.68 $44.42 $72.14M 1.624M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2347 $44.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$44.45 80 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.