XJO 0.40% 7,982.4 s&p/asx 200

market on the verge of a major collapse, page-88

1. 9,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Great annalysis Fundas , thanks .

It is nice to see someone actually talking numbers and percentage targets unlike so much of the dribble posted above by those with no stinken idea .

Several years ago ,in the futures forum , it was all about direction /numbers and time taken to get there .

Infact I've probably been a sinner in these forums as well so will try harder to write numbers and time frames .
    BUT but but the reason I haven't is cause it opens the door for ridicule from many who have no idea or no intention to trade the indices and or anything else .

I stayed up way to late Friday night to checkout a live demo version of yankee futures using a ladder depth set up on a 1 minute chart so am completely stuffed but will throw some figs about soon when the brains settled . http://www.infinityfutures.com/futures/IATfeatures.aspx

Note like many USA fut's brokers now they only require 500 bucks margin for emini's providing trades aren't held overnight and single click and reversal is very fast .
    I've never been a good scalper but from what I did on Friday night it would be easy to do it [ until I put real cash down and then all logic goes out the dam window lol]

ge
    ps; prob better to just do a Volt and go in big one direction and then play the insurance game on cmc . I dunno .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.