EPD 0.00% $1.35 empired ltd

Market Open Price on Monday, page-30

1. 6,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    I don't hold but when faced with a similar apparent inside trading on another stock, I filled in the relevant on-line document on the ASX website ( forget what the form was, just have to go there and find it) and fill in the full details of your complaint or concern. I got an "acknowledged receipt" message sent back to me within 24 hours from ASX and guess what, within another 24 hours the ASX sent the company an "Awareness" request which required them to timeline jut what was known and when. Unless you go through this channel, and I reckon it preferably needs a lot of you to do the same thing so ASX cannot ignore it, then your concerns and angst are likely to go nowhere. So I urge you to do it As for ASIC, if this is not flagged and responded to by ASX in the first place, I doubt it will be elevated to ASIC to handle should ASX feel it s a justifiable matter.
    You can easily download the historical trading details prior to the announcement from Comsecs trading platform as part of your online submission

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.