SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

market opening, page-17

1. 7,761 Posts.
    When it's all said and done we're all just theorising...in theory. ;-) Only the sellers and the buyers know the truth and the reasons behind their transactions.

On a slightly different tack, I spent quite a bit of time last night researching who our neighbours are in various leases. One that struck me as significant is Crocodile Gold Corp. (I know I've mentioned it before). It's listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. They have a veritable truckload of mining leases on the other side of the highway to us (and we are right near and sometimes alongside the highway) close to them. They are huge in gold extraction.

Now I'm thinking that gold doesn't know boundaries like highways. We humans come along and often set a path for a highway (particularly up there) because it's easier for the camel trains or horses (originally) and now motor vehicles.

Gold lies sleepily below and doesn't care about such things.

So I'm thinking that the gold that's being found by Crocodile Gold Corp has probably extended underground to the lease that RSL has.

More homework to do on that one, but it's worth exploring further.

Perhaps I should fly up there and run around with a metal detector on RSL's lease. LOL!

Cheers,
    Tangrams

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.