MOC 0.00% $1.95 mortgage choice limited

Market Overreacted!!

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi MOC Investors and Traders,

Based on what MOC Chief, Susan Mitchell  has said on page 23 of  "The Australian", today, the market has OVERREACTED to the Hayne recommendations because the mortgage industry would have a chance to shape the final fee model in discussion with the government. Furthermore, the trialing commissions could still be acquired up to June 2020 and the existing commissions would be "grandfathered"

This means the financial results would not be materially impacted for another one and a half years at least until June 2020. Furthermore, Hayne's recommendation to shift to a Dutch model that has the borrower pay the broker for the service was the ONLY one of 76 recommendations not endorsed by the Treasurer, Josh Frydenberg. She added "Mortgage Choice has been around for 25 years - we have been through the GFC and we can quickly adapt. So according to the Chief of MOC - investors have overreacted by dumping the share prices of MOC down by 25% yesterday. 

For me it's Excellent Buy for MOC shares at current cheap share price and I have bought heaps during today and also yesterday.  
    - Short sellers watch out for reverse large share price increases shortly!

Cheerio,

Isdhope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.