SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

market overreaction, page-34

1. 160 Posts.

Its almost as if the ann was designed to bring down the SP. Cannot believe the manner in which each and every component was reported in such a negative way.

There is some upside in there - but you'd never know it unless you were Sharks or OMR.

If Aus II is producing at comparable Montana bakken rates, why not talk it up and indicate that an eco-pad well can knock out another 4 in short order - we have a rig on lease don't we?

What about the fact that SOA II is producing oil and is a potential earner / company changer and that Clipper is just next door and ready to go?

And to write off a third of the Montana acreage on the basis of a partially fracced well - are you kidding me??? We spend months and months evaluating appraisal wells and all of a sudden on the basis of a couple of weeks flow back we're suddenly able to determine that thousands of acres aren't commercially productive? If Abercrombie is producing - and it was reported as such in London, that would render that statement null and void. WOW - what a position to take.

All this optimism thrown out at conference presentations and then when it really matters a price sensitive announcement is put out that simply can't be understood by lay investors - other than to be interpreted as bad news. What a joke. Whoever is writing the ann's should get the hook. If I cost my employer that much in a day Id be in the line at Centrelink.

The company can turn this around - let's see what the US thinks about today's ridiculousness ... and lets hope they dont let rip the way Aus did today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.