SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

market overreaction, page-83

1. 999 Posts.
    Hi All, I quote
    " I keep getting the feeling though that there is something at play here as I cannot understand why the anns are written in such a manner that they focus on the negative rather than the positive. The confidential status on SOA2 is odd as well - if there is another co sniffing around surely you would want to pump up the sp as much as possible (with some positive anns) to avoid a takeover but now we are prime for a cheap bid just in case there really is loads of oil under our land."

Maybe the Board & CEO want a cheap SP so that they can issue options to themselves at a very low exercise price at the forthcoming AGM. After which company announcements will miraculously turn positive, the SP will rise and the Board and management can exercise their options and be well in the money.

After all we did force them to withdraw their so called LTIP and special EGM called to approve same. The Board and management have not forgotten this exercise of shareholder power.

Please forgive me for being cynical about the people appointed to run our company.
    As always DYOR

regards

jukieoz836

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.