DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

Market Penetration and adoption of new products., page-13

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    The report was produced by a reputable research firm - research reports need to be paid by someone and for a firm to keep its reputation it would need to conduct an honest and thorough analysis. You need to grasp the realities of the research report market and stop making unsubstantiated attacks.

'Its only fair not to Judge Domacom until they release their 2 new products' You're the one who starts every thread that judges DomaCom! This is the second time you said such an outrageous, hypocritical statement and I highly doubt anyone who reads these threads, regardless of their thoughts on DCL, believes your laughable comment suggesting that we should wait to judge DCL when your entire post history (291 and counting) are negative judgements on DomaCom.

But yeah I agree with you - with the big 4 bank pilot, 20% FUM growth in 45 days to $50m, biggest non-bank lender providing $50m in initial debt that will turn into $100m in additional FUM, federal court ruling win against the ATO, and the soon to be released equity release product, 2019 is going to massive for DomaCom! Surprised you see it that way but congrats on seeing the light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.