AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

market played for fools...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I have not read any of the posts on AEX yet...

Frankly, I don't need to...I can guess the sort of diatribe doing the rounds.

I find it strange for the market to react as it has, the market knew the nature of the DD resource...the results both confirm and extended known margins as I see it.

So why the sell-off?

lol...ask yourself this...did you sell becasue of the report, or did you sell because everyone else did? Answer this simple question and you have a clue to what is possibly going on here.

In my view, it is a "sophisticted" set up.

The initial run was clearly facilitated...perhaps one that got out of hand, but a facilitation none the less?

Good perhaps for a few points of profit for the "players"

Equally, the sell-off was also "facilitated"...to enable those who sold on the initial run to load up as low as possible.

Look at the volumes...Wednesday's sellers are loading up today.

Once they are back to square one, my guess is for a "clarifying" statement from the company...due to "shareholders concerns" no doubt over recent trading activity.

In fact, I would not be surprised for the general tone of the announcement to be along the lines of..."we are going mining in SA".

Money to be made at current levels in my view...but remember, when running with the bulls, bewared of being gored.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.