AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

re: sensible analysis please OK ...today and yesterday reminds...

1. 4,557 Posts.
    re: sensible analysis please OK ...today and yesterday reminds of me of the titanic sinking where there was no time for "sensible analysis" it was just man the life boats rich people make an orderly exit first, screw the poor passengers

why has there been drivel? maybe this will help u understand

A moment in time: At 1pm 29 October 1929 10000 people fill Wall Street from broadway to the hudson river

Rumours pass up and down the crowd (HC aex thread) noone knows what to believe or how to behave nothing like this has ever happened before all over the city people stand in groups watching the glass bowls in which spools of ticker tape unwind

The falling numbers show the tumbling share prices and tell tales of shrinking fortunes Some people want to talk about how much they have lost but nobody wants to listen it is too common a story some want to blame the banks people are confused and upset....

sound familiar damn straight it does history always repeats humans revert back to herd mentality very quickly in times of crisis

So for the sensible analysis we need some geo input (if they can stand being ridiculed by clowns)

My Take:announcement poorly worded slightly ambiguous but not devastating

members are doing their own analysis based on data released and market sentiment which seems reactionary to say the least for me i am happy to hold and wait for next announcement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.