IBA iba health group limited

Hi Dombat,I certainly won't accuse you of downramping and thanks...

1. 24 Posts.
    Hi Dombat,

I certainly won't accuse you of downramping and thanks for your post, its good to get a balanced opinion.

However, I disagree completely, for the following reasons, but firstley your points:

$0.40 - not sure what the basis for this valuation, on a comparative PER with the industry, valuation should be closer to $1.00, if not above.

Strength of the Aussie dollar - Yep, its gone up by approx 15-20%, the growth profile of IBA and growth potential would appear to be in excess of this. This profile will be confirmed at the results next week. Further to this, IBA can synthetically manage their FOREX exposure by ensuring a match up of expenses accordingly.

Main markets in Europe - so what? They are also focusing on Asia (inc China), and yep, Europe.

For the reasons why I think this stock is well undervalued:

- PER on an industry average would suggest a higher valuation
    - With LORENZO coming online, the upside potential is enormous
    - The ehealth industry is growing, and IBA is a major global player
    - ehealth has inelastic demand, and is a defensive stock in a weakening economy.
    - The stock has been severly punished for all the uncertainty over the last 6 months, it looks like certainty in to this stock has finally come around.
    - the charts would suggest a bounce to $0.90 following the results (assuming all is well as per the directors announcements a couple of weeks ago). The $0.90 is based on resistance/support over the last few years.

I certainly wasn't having a go at you, just wanted to put another point of view. Having said that, please note that I (obviously) hold IBA.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.