STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

YT,Yes big claims in their presentation.Considering a lot of...

1. 95 Posts.
    YT,
    Yes big claims in their presentation.

Considering a lot of people may come across this stock without any background knowledge, I thought to take a technical approach to their respiratory device that is meant to take advantage of expiring patents. I have only just read through their merits on the respiratory device and looked at the drugs they mention will be coming off patent. Lipitor is the big one. Only thing is... which patients who take Lipitor want to take it respiratorily rather than as a tablet. Same goes for the other drugs they mention.

The growing market for the respiratory method of delivery is due to inconveniences with other methods of delivery. The big potential one being diabetes patients who have to inject themselves with needles (it really sucks to have to inject yourself a few times a day). So that is why people are trying to develop that. And the only reason they are trying to develop that is because the active ingredient cannot be absorbed through your guts therefore a tablet would be useless.

Tablets are easy and convenient. I can't see many people who would want to use this new device or any real advantage to it. i.e. no market for it.

With regards to their herbal stuff - yes there is a huge market out there but I do not believe their test results for Tuberculosis for a second.
    However this does not mean that they won't sell their products and make a lot of money! because their are a lot of products that are useless but people still buy them, especially certain weight loss products.

Hope it does well for all holders.

Disclosure: B Pharmacy

Do Your Own Research. This is my opinion only!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.