BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

market psychology

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Buying before news (with the benefit of Research) has, and will accomplish many benefits for those holding, and our accumulator...

1.The price has not spiked away from the big buyer.
    2. They are in control.
    3. They have managed to pick each pausing step, buying along the way from those willing to sell at that price, then step up.
    4. News has not caused the "little people" (us) to become to aware of the potential....i.e. knowing the true value.
    (little do they know ...but it aint in the papers yet so-to-speak)
    5. When news does drop, and if it's good, what will the resistance be like....non-existent....as most/lots have already sold.
    6. Volume traded over last 3 weeks, surely suggests there is more large holders now. And I'd think that those holders arn't here for a 10-20 cent gain.
    7. Buy before news, sell on the news.....this time, this share, I think we are safe. I just dont think the market could sustain the sell off of nearly 1.5 times the amount of shares on issue if this was the case...lol.
    (how many shares traded over last 3 weeks, then say 70 % was into holding hands)
    8. Then, on news, there would bound to be buyers to absorb the amount playing this game...so we have balance, the news informing the holder, so therefore a rise, and without resistance.
    9. Psychologic barriers like 10/15 etc have not been barriers for long. And 15 should hardly even be mentioned.
    10. The buyer(s) have timed their run to perfection, 5-8 cents a longish while, resisted, retried to break,resisted again...
    and finally they started to lose, hence what we have just seen.
    11. I would have been more worried if the volume hadn't been so high...high, I mean HUMUNGOUS.
    12. Recent buyers will to, want to see a nice price appreciation.
    13. When the volley of news starts, what are the gaps going to be ?
    14. By volley, I mean, I believe a lot of news is going to be over-lapping due to the different projects and thier individual progression. Not even thinking aquisitions at ANYTIME.
    15. We have seen pull-back prediction, after prediction fail..(mine to)..why ?....someone see true value ??....
    but the psychology of expecting a pull-back has provided sellers, who then have to buy back in higher, which pays the traders wages, whilst the accumulator grabs the big blocks.

16. Will 20 cents pose a Psychological barrier and resistance ? - How much resitance is left?...really?

17. Are the bigger buyer(s) just going to move into mop up mode? 1/2 cent rise mop up, 1/2 cent rise re-mop and don't forget to get the ones (spots) you missed previously, and while we, the rest of us await news.

Market Psychology ...humm

Interesting week ahead....gonna be fun to watch this game play into the next round.
    I will not be tempted at this stage.......will you :) ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.