CVN 2.44% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Ok 14c. Hit my buy... some of my WGO $ moving back into CVN...

1. 4,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1414
    Ok 14c. Hit my buy... some of my WGO $ moving back into CVN pretty much for the same reason. Ie. Takeover/exploration upside, safe jurisdication, high technical expertise, high quality hydro-carbons.

Funny from above how Macquarie has down graded CVN in Oct,nothingchanged with the company or fiancing or news flow, prior to their change. They just pluck numbers out of the air it seems the effect is to ordinary to people that read their horiscopes, lifting some stocks with outrageous targets, and suppressing others with lowball targets.

Given oil prices remain where they are, may soften a little towards the rear end of H2 2023, newsflow from CVN improves with partner STO which it should given world dynamics and project timelines. CVN is firmly very conservative under Cooky,10% of Dorado FID covered by cash/potential bank loan to pay....plenty of cash to support our share of exploration for upside near Pavo and north east lease.

Flankly disagree with Macquarie.... which has been wrong every step of the way.,,, Alomst as worng as I have been

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $357.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $156.7K 766.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 670230 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 984815 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.