CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

market reaction, page-4

1. 1,396 Posts.
    Berrybum says,

"Well folks, all the good news is out."

Thumbs down for that one Berrybum.
    I offer you thumbs up if you can logically show us why the company will not be coming out with some more good news in the future.

"Usually a drilling schedue puts a rocket under the SP ..... not in this case."

If you did some research you'd know we only have a proposed drilling schedule at this stage.

"The market is unimpressed"

If the market was unimpressed with yesterdays clarification announcement the price would have gone down today instead of up.

"The SP has only one way to go and that's down, because there's nothing more on the horizon."

I would suggest that you do some research before you make unfounded comments like that one.

"Should they NOT DRILL this year (which is my belief) then the SP will halve."

Again I would suggest that you do some reading before you make unfounded comments like that one. A good place to start is..http://www.centralpetroleum.com.au/. You'll find plenty of information & announcements there to keep you busy for some time.

"What's going to positively influence the SP over the rest of this calendar year? If a drilling schedule can't do it ....."
    This question shows again that it's time you did some reading Berrybum. I've given you a link above. You'll find all the answers you need there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.