WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

market realisation

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Sure enough, we bounced off 2.8 today, this was to be expected.
    Retrace level is currently 2.5, just on gap level.
    Closing price will be an important indicator wether we need to close gap or move on.
    In order to keep momentum we need to challenge 2.8 tomorrow.
    In the past, major resistence levels took 3 runs to clear so by end of the week we need to have passed it or we should retrace back to lower support, as I see it.

OBJ used to run in a bad market, that's a long time back.
    Today is the first time since earlier last year that we can observe this pattern again.

Several reasons which could explain that:

Ann was much more informative than initial market reaction gave away.
    Agreement for GSK within reach and marketing for finalised product of the FMCG. These are major details and will shape company value within this year.

Strong rallies on many other biotechs within an overall strength of the whole sector.
    POH and OBJ had their turn today.

Several other transdermal technologies which use electromagnetic impulses have made headlines already this year as stated earlier in some other posts on this forum, triggering market realisation that transdermal deliveries are a mainstream innovative movement within the healthcare industry.

Jeff Edwards being stationed in the UK is a strong giveaway of news in the making.
    We can expect GSK news within a few months, FMCG news even within weeks.

Market is rerating OBJ according to this outlook to an elevated level which I see around 3.5 cents.
    When first license deal is announced we should gap up 200 % straight up and move up higher for several days and balance out somewhere between 10 and 15cents depending on milestone details and product marketshare for which our technology is used.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.