AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Market related, not geology, page-26

1. 1,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Hi candidcamera

My use of the term 'indirect' was for clarity, and for explanation that the 2020 reported sales by Rodda and Power separately were likely for the one transaction which they each had an indirect interest in. Not two separate sales. Clarifying for the general reader that you are referring to the one transaction of more than 5 mill shares and not two separate transactions of more than 5 million shares each or more than 10 million shares in total.

I don't doubt that in more than 11 years there has never been another sale. But you have been saying they have been doing it for years which implies multiple times and that directors are trading shares. You've now offered up a transaction for 875,000 shares back in 2012. Hardly backs up your inference that directors are regularly selling shares. We now have just two examples in more than 11 years where directors have sold a small part of their holdings. Given there are no dividends paid and they have participated in multiple capital raisings over the years, this seems pretty impressive to me they've held tightly.
    So I don't understand when you talk about the supposed thinking that some think it is a kind of betrayal to trade AZY shares, that it's a good strategy and no different from AZY company directors who have been doing that for years, that I will call this out. The directors are not trading in AZY shares. Far from it. An isolated sale here and there of a small part of their holdings over an 11 year period is not trading. And they have been net accumulators.

And of course you are totally free to do whatever you like, as is anyone else and of course none of us have any business in what you do. In fact I dare you to short. Please do.
    But if you wish to copy what the directors are doing, then you would be holding and accumulating. That is a more correct description of their behaviour over the past 11 years as I see it.

And lastly, where did I source the shorting info. I stated where in my previous post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $87.55K 7.251M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 10407590 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 7467831 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.