AZY 4.55% 2.3¢ antipa minerals limited

Market related, not geology, page-35

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Last post on this. My 'sweeping statement' was based on the evidence I provided, i.e sales notices. I provided evidence that they had sold in 2020. You rejected this saying that it didn't really count as 'selling' because the sale was indirect through an investment vehicle (I have no idea why this makes a difference). You asked for further evidence to show that this was not an isolated case, so I provided another example from years ago to show the practice dated before the recent one. This was also rejected on the basis it was another isolated case.

The typo on the number of shares was a mistake, as I've acknowledged. It was an obvious one, given that I'd quoted the percentage, but I acknowledged the typo. People make mistakes in their typing, and sometimes in more important things. A few months ago you posted that you were going to sue BobbyLobby for defamation (where? The Court of Hurt Feelings?) and leave the forum. You obviously did neither. It was a comment made in haste and emotion, and clearly you decided against both courses. People make mistakes. Yes, facts matter. But I'm pretty sure people on HC can recognise a glaring typo when they see one. Maths is not my strong suit, but I'm not so bad at it as to think 250m shares equates to 0.08% of AZY's SOI.

Am I 'besmirching directors' by saying that they have sold shares? When did selling shares in AZY become something wicked? If I recall correctly, you've sold AZY shares too. Then bought again. And at some point you will sell again. You saw a chance to make a profit and took it. I do the same. So do the directors. The part I do think lousy is to sell shares on the same day as telling others to buy. Especially when you're a director and have the authority that goes with the position, as well as a platform (interview; conference) on which to promote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.