RMS 0.49% $2.04 ramelius resources limited

market revaluation 75 cents., page-232

1. 2,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    I started taking investing seriously during the deep shitstorm that was the GFC. I was residing in Canada at the time working on the tools at Suncor Energy during day and reading investment books during the night. The gloom at the time was so bad that for all money most workers were ready to pack bags and head home to wherever they were from as we were all going to be unemployed anyway. The mood in North America was that bad it was very hard to not be negative. Recently, listening to interviews with professional money managers it seems at that time here in Aus the mood never reached the same level of apocalyptic. Over there it was all about stocks going to zero, capital markets closing, banks closing, the greater depression is here, capitalism is over yadda, yadda. Luckily I had saved some money and against that backdrop, much to my partners horror I bought US stocks.
    I sold out very early and in the greater scheme of things made a very average return circa 50%. Not too bad but not amazing given i held a decent chunk of NVDA at $3.00usd (yeah 100 bagger without me on board). Then around 2012 to compound my misery I prematurely sold my bitcoins which i had very ironically mined in my garage with a home made rig made from several nvda gpu's...Lessons, lessons, lessons.

The point is, for me personally the most challenging but most important part to managing your personal investments is ignoring the noise and walking your path.

Below is a comment from Rick Rule on the current state of affair in the gold sector.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4644/4644488-07ff3886b4d3e077381a4c2e45f3026e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.04
Change
0.010(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $2.335B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.04 $2.08 $2.04 $6.703M 3.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8085 $2.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.06 64408 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.