market scanning and market live software, page-4

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I dont think you understand where i am coming from at all actually...

I feel you have discussed it before (where i never implied) and would possibly therefore know your criteria, needs and the things which were of no use to you to discover (old news).

Therefore, key words might be more suitable for you in the Adv search or otherwise you will get a plethora of views which you may already have heard...a plethera of software suggestions you have already heard etc.

And if you have had the discussion before - as your criteria implies - (you have volunteered that you want the software to find new stocks or low cost stocks you mentioned) then either specific questions or keyword searches might suit you better rather than every man and his dog "preaching" to you lol.

Cheers and all the very best in your grail hunt.

PS: do you have any suggestion or experience to share as a result of any experience? What has proven to be a poor software lead and why? What type of investor needs you have? Trader or investor? Long or short investing software needs? Shares or derivatives? etc etc etc...
    Sorry to preach, but its a fact that many come here to have others do their own work and then they get half the story, when its best for the questioner to learn via their own diligence. And I hope you have found the software discussion by now...
    You are welcome.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.