AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

morning all, hi clicky as I say - I am reluctant to think along...

1. 83,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all, hi clicky

as I say - I am reluctant to think along the conspiracy line mostly - I have met plenty of nutters in my day - and, don't want to appear like 'that sort' of nutter -

however, in stocks - we just know that there are crooks and card games - in fact, on the asx it is taken to an art form.

Also, one look at history in the US stock market tells you the same -- there are always games.

So - if AJX is the real deal --------- wouldn't one have to be completely naive to think that we would be immune to it - indeed, if one thinks that AJX is a hot stock - that it would be PRIME target for games.

Now - when I look at stotes tables ----------- well, they aren't a great example this time because the asx 300 entry falls into the period - but, even with that distortion ------ there are some pretty wonky figures in there.

There are brokers who have buy volumes only and others with sell volumes only - and, that makes sense. And, there are one's with buy and sell volumes that come close to matching - but with a net minus or plus --------- which can also make sense -
    but, there seem to be some distortions - I could be wrong here - but, I would have thought that over a similar period - mainstream (for want of a better word) brokers - might have a similar buy volume to sell volume ratio - but, they don't appear to.

Now - that might be also normal ------- but, it is a normal that I would not have picked.

Comsec itself always interests me - and, it's not a bad one to look at because of it's size - so, what do we see -

1 March to 21 March

4,173,269 Bought and 3 745,200 (26.18% ranking)

Lets get rough here and call it even.

So - Comsec have a pool of buyers who buy an amount of shares and the same size pool of sellers who sell the same amount of shares ------------ in the same period.

Now - to me - that seems odd. I really have no justification for saying that - but, it just smells.

I know comsec is diverse - there are many small traders who use it - but, there are equally many overseas investors who use it --------- so, ok - maybe that is why there are as many shares bought as sold.

Then we have itg who not only have sales only volume in this period - but, who openly advertise what exactly they do - and, if that isn't playing games with things - well, I don't know what is.

What we come down to with all of this is ------------ what game? Which is exactly what the original Purrs found out - the game players are easy to identify ------ but, finding out what game is much harder.

All I can say is that - if manipulation exists - and there seems to be a lot of literature on that which says it does and that it happens all the time - then AJX would have to be a prime candidate for it.

If it doesn't exist - then, how is it possible that ann. after ann. - some of which are almost company making anns. are treated like crap?

One or two - buy the rumor, sell the news ---------------- yes, fine - always possible ------------ but, ALL of them?

Na, come on.

We just busted the carpet industry ------------------ and, we have gone from 75 cents to 68 cents??????

Go away ---------- pull the other one. There was no rumour to sell the news.

There was a rumour about polymers - but, no one has talked about carpet here for months - from my memory anyway.

We get the military gong on the 9th October ----------- unannounced until the halt on 22 Oct. - and, magically, in that period - the SP dives ------------------- coincidence???????????? Garbage.

Then, after the ann, -- we get a small jump from short term traders and maybe a few investors - then set sail south for MONTHS.

Ok - buy the rumour over the previous say 6 months and sell the news ---------- yep, possible - but, the sell the news types sell on ann. - and near that ann.

They aren't still selling months later --------------- so, what are we left with - we are left with a small company who has pinched the entire US military FR business from under the noses of every big player in the business -------- and, with that Military Award - not only do we get a bucket load of dollars - but, we get credentials to die for that will bust open every and any industry we care to take on.

And, for months - with positive ann. after pos. ann. ------------ we keep heading south.

Does that sound like how the story should go???????

And, in this period - we have legislation being discussed and close to passing in the US Congress that will change the entire industry - and, now, we have the Mayor of DC - who has banned all toxic household products FR - which will lead masses of others to follow and which Congressmen and women will be watching on their TV screens whilst sitting on their toxic FR couches which we tested for them ------

and, the price goes south????????

That's 'normal' --------- ?

Crap IMO - utter crap.

In this case - I will go with the loopies ---------- I am very happy to sit in the conspiracy bucket with the other odd people in the world on this one.

Have great Saturday

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.