AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Market Sensitive Notice, page-124

1. 84,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning cracker,

I could be swayed by your argument easily - especially after a drink or two.

If you are correct - and, I will sit on the agreement/disagreement fence atm -------- then, what it would mean is that once interest does come - assuming that it comes from more than one single entity - then we are going to have a race of a lifetime.

At least - that is what I think it would mean -------- ie. we would come back to the hot item - short supply scenario.

Which would - IMO - probably give us our parabolic chart - which was predicted, but never came --------- YET.

Of course - if, initially, we only get one main interest - then, they may well do the manipulation thing and we would have more stuffing around than we have had so far.

Very clearly we have two foreseeable times when things might get very exciting -- 1. just post the boy's visit - if they are successful in their pitch - then, we would get movement - and, that movement could well turn into momentum.
    2. Great revenue flows - which should come in the September quarter - December at the very latest.

Now as far as I can see these longer rise and fall cycles go on for months - so, if (and, it is an IF) - Nick and Co. can convince some instos to buy 'on market' like Nick told me he believes they have a 70% chance of doing - and if that movement begins -- it won't just be an instant hop on the graph - it will take weeks or months - whether or not that turns momentum on as well - then, the September quarter is only about 3 months away from starting - 6 months away from finishing and about 7 months away from reporting.

Along the way - we will have some solid news ----- one doesn't have to have a crystal ball to see that one.

So - I would guess that if we do start a major move upwards from ---------- ??? maybe Monday April 11 (or even a trading day or so before) - then, that could well carry into and perhaps the end of the September quarter - and, then, on into the Dec. quarter.

In short --------------- we would be a fly's fart away from finally hitting our reversal.

Sounds like a plan

Of course - none of the above covers outliers like 4 mil. a month polymer contract coming out of the fog at speed - which, would possibly just put petrol on the fire ---------- especially if it comes once new instos are either being pitched - or just post pitch.

hmmm,

liked your post -- have a great day - whatever day it is

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.