AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

G'day NM, I agree, but again I don't think it matters how...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    G'day NM,

I agree, but again I don't think it matters how interested the yanks are when we first list, it will matter considerably though when we show great revenue returns and contracts from some of their biggest businesses, yanky investors won't miss that.

I agree again that I don't think the naming of specific contracts (with the current investor pool) will move the SP, my 'left field' comment would have to be a big cash related announcement.

Either specific revenue announced for a big contract (which they won't and shouldn't do until we have more eyes on us), or the announcement that I expect around the half yearly report time, of us being either neutral or slightly cash flow positive, I really don't know what will happen when that's announced, will the insto's then get involved, it's anyone's guess.

We've had talk of listing again recently in the form of Cowen coming on board and this Aussie insto's trip is coming up so hopefully we get some more eyes on us soon.

I just want to add that IMO, wasting the announcement of directly associated revenue steams for individual customers at this stage isn't in the best interest of AJX, it could and probably would push the SP up a little each time, but I'd rather have the company wait a few more months and show those types of announcements to much bigger investor pools.

We all keep saying it but your patience for 6 more months, will IMO show great returns.
    Some people think they can possibly do better elsewhere in that time frame, but does your other options have as good a business layout as AJX, I doubt it, this is a story that's gained access to really big business in a short time and the possibilities are endless.

Good luck to all and have a great Easter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.