AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Market Sensitive Notice, page-132

1. 84,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "This is no longer a cheap stock its market cap is 200 million. It has had a huge run up and may to many seem stalled. Its not the same when a stock is 20c and probably a market cap of about $60 million an announcement at that point is a dramatic thing"

just another point from joe's post - and, also many believe a similar thing to that --------

but, what I have always wondered -------------------- lets assume that it is true - $200 mil. MC and not a lot of revenue etc. only promise ---------

BUT -------------- how come that doesn't work for other stocks who run into the billions or half billion - some with far less surety of future than AJX.

Eg --------- FMG, LNG -------- there is a long list of them out there

so - why not AJX?

Guaranteed military income -------------- GUARANTEED. Already revenue - heaps of customers.

A heap of the other lot have or had zero income - zero contracts and revenue projections way off into the future.

So - if it's good for the goose -- why isn't it good for the gander?

Non sexy some will say -------------- well, iron ore ain't all that sexy - nor is LNG - and, in LNG's case - it only punched tickets on the way through (or similar).

I am afraid - the argument doesn't stand up for all -- apparently only some.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.