AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Market Sensitive Notice, page-88

1. 85,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "The only person apparently selling is this unknown (large) game player?"

Selling and buying brenno ---------- that is the instrument - the tool.

"What is it going to take for us (smaller) investors to actually see a rise in the SP?"

Ok - I definitely have an opinion on that one ------ but, a slight over rider before we start - and, that overider is that the volume is showing a little smoke atm ----------- and, I can't be sure if our accumulator can control that small fire - however, we shall see.

Now - without the complication of - instos. coming running very soon --------- and, they well might - that is Nicks hope (on market) ------------------ AND, without the very very large complication of a NYSE listing --------------- if all were a 'normal' playing field -- this is how I think it will go.

1. The games WILL continue ------- right up until accumulators are full ------- so, that well could be right up until the company is sold.

2. If the games continue as predicted - it will be played at different levels -------------- eg. the level we are at now - this is a particular level - where bargain hunters - well, it is just a tad ------ a very very small tad - too expensive for bargain hunters - so, this is the level that our present accumulator can scare the nervous nellies and frustrated ones out of small holdings.

3. Unequivocal evidence will change the levels -------------- either a wacking ann. of a large contract -- with bullet proof numbers ------------- or 4C's or halves with actual revenue --------- numbers that cannot be disputed.
    The level will overpower the smoke and mirrors and will reset.
    Then, the game will recommence at that level - until the next step change.

There seems to be a clear mark on the calendar - and, that should be the September quarter - the results of that should take us to another level -------------- however, I suspect we will get a level in between - and, that would be a 4C - or it could be a solid contract.

From there on - you will just get step ups as halves and quarters come in ----------- probably halves - as I am not sure if we will have quarter reports next year.

hope this makes sense

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.