AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

"The only person apparently selling is this unknown (large) game...

1. 84,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "The only person apparently selling is this unknown (large) game player?"

Selling and buying brenno ---------- that is the instrument - the tool.

"What is it going to take for us (smaller) investors to actually see a rise in the SP?"

Ok - I definitely have an opinion on that one ------ but, a slight over rider before we start - and, that overider is that the volume is showing a little smoke atm ----------- and, I can't be sure if our accumulator can control that small fire - however, we shall see.

Now - without the complication of - instos. coming running very soon --------- and, they well might - that is Nicks hope (on market) ------------------ AND, without the very very large complication of a NYSE listing --------------- if all were a 'normal' playing field -- this is how I think it will go.

1. The games WILL continue ------- right up until accumulators are full ------- so, that well could be right up until the company is sold.

2. If the games continue as predicted - it will be played at different levels -------------- eg. the level we are at now - this is a particular level - where bargain hunters - well, it is just a tad ------ a very very small tad - too expensive for bargain hunters - so, this is the level that our present accumulator can scare the nervous nellies and frustrated ones out of small holdings.

3. Unequivocal evidence will change the levels -------------- either a wacking ann. of a large contract -- with bullet proof numbers ------------- or 4C's or halves with actual revenue --------- numbers that cannot be disputed.
    The level will overpower the smoke and mirrors and will reset.
    Then, the game will recommence at that level - until the next step change.

There seems to be a clear mark on the calendar - and, that should be the September quarter - the results of that should take us to another level -------------- however, I suspect we will get a level in between - and, that would be a 4C - or it could be a solid contract.

From there on - you will just get step ups as halves and quarters come in ----------- probably halves - as I am not sure if we will have quarter reports next year.

hope this makes sense

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.