AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Market Sensitive Notice, page-90

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106

Although i agree with much of what yiu have posted you are writing from the perspective of someone who got aboard at much much lowere prices who (i assume) has little interest from buying more anywhere near this price.

One dead certain way to slowly force the situation to change is to buy anytime the value and price are out of whack rather than worrying what the price is today in relation to last week or next week - enough people doing that scattered across the trading week (rather than crowded around announcements) causes a lot of pain for anyone trying to position the price. Otherwise lets hope NC can light a fire under a few instos next week.

Its becoming so obvious that the company has huge huge potential and should be valued way hugher in coming months, although the ASX doesn't ever seem to sustain market caps above $200 million on blue sky alone. That and the macro backdrop will always play into the hands of any would be patient and devious accumulator. Potential seems to have a lot of gravity.

I think they'll wear the pain of keeping the price here until the next 4C at the earliest when things will 'disappoint' and more nervous retailers/traders get shaken off.

As for today, its a long weekend so could be soft for a while...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.