SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

You are talking like a real cowboy robjom66 and what you say in...

1. 486 Posts.
    You are talking like a real cowboy robjom66 and what you say in your last post all sounds good.
    I have been laying low as i could sense that my negativity was upsetting a lot of people.
    All the research and opinions of you guys points to the Finance being achievable, unless management have made a piss poor presentation to the Banks, because IMO that would be the only reason for failure and any other excuse would be a poor excuse.
    Also i have to admit that you guys are doing a very good job of promoting GIP,far better job than management by a long shot.
    Every thing you say points to the fact, that one would think, that Finance companies would be wanting in on a project such as this one.
    Will be devastating IMO if Finance dosen't come through this qtr.
    I also am curious as to who sold and who purchased those large parcels last week(I think it was one buyer "in Europe" for all parcels sold, on all 3 stock exchanges . Appears to me that the buyer had possibly some inside info on the Finance and the poor seller or sellers were fed up with lack of info and given up.
    Any opinions on this from anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.534K 790.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2561842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.