NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

I'm new to HC but I'm pretty much with Taipan, just buying at...

1. 187 Posts.
    I'm new to HC but I'm pretty much with Taipan, just buying at 8c. Here's how I see it. This is an insiders game - and the game now is a 12 -36 month one minimum (possibly as long as 5-7yrs).The assets are clearly good but needs $$$ to realise value and that ain't coming from the NXS register. The whole FLNG/LNG debate needs resolution with the upcoming WA enquiry (but even WA premier has already signalled he support Prelude anyhow as its too far away), Unions need to get there voice heard, but in the end the big guys (Shell etc.) have the purse strings and they are clearly going FLNG. Don Voelte isn't chairing for his health. Lucio is the boy, probably has good skills and knowledge and will follow directions especially if he keeps getting his upside payday rolled no matter what the share price does. Enter one Andy Grieg - clearly knows the industry - hell he is building 3 LNG plants in Aus. at present (on time on budget) - on my estimate he has pumped in 8-10bars to get is 5% - that's some serious dollars even for a rich guy. Very open disclosure notice, just him, no hidden companies in tax sheltered islands. Bet Andy and Don are mates. Too bad Don only has 1m shares, if he was seen buying big would be a clear SP mover. Nice to have someone like Andy in there picking up all the disgruntled fund manager selling... anyway that's my 2 cents worth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $21.32K 107.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.