MOZ 5.41% 7.8¢ mosaic brands limited

no one "buys" out a negative operating cashflow entity. that...

1. 3,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1090
    no one "buys" out a negative operating cashflow entity. that would be like burning $$$$. they let it die then take any good bits.

itll be that, or CR. nothing else. death spiral for far too long. capitalising interest was a key sign of cashflow pain. not paying suppliers is the largest concern. next few months will be telling, either the road ends or a major CR is coming.

why would any1 participate if changes arent made?? so youll happily pay to double your holdings (invest your hard earned to simply maintain the same minor % holding in this entity) in an company that will do the EXACT same thing...pi$$ more $$$ into the wind....??? why???

wow - can you tell me your other holdings so I can short them

when were these guys last profitable?? when was the last divi?? i dont hear growth, all i hear is cost cuts, stores closing and sales "increase stories" vs a prior year benchmark when their stores were shut!!! theyre not even impressive increases vs ZERO in PY!! ....then the finances...lets not go there, ugliest negative equity balance sheet ive eva seen + largest asset is LEASE accounting!!! eek.png....ugly

where's the gloss? whats your investment thesis here? give me concrete, mathematical fact beyond "gut feel"....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.004(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $13.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.8¢ 7.2¢ $13.54K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4077 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 42259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MOZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.