MOZ 5.41% 7.8¢ mosaic brands limited

Market Sentiment, page-23

1. 3,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1090
    because its like putting $$ in ZIP on its very high - you might get one last surge (if luck shines on you) before it collapses under its own failures....eek.png

"life's a gamble". ironically the 1st subject i studied in actuarial, way back - many decades past now - but it taught me the obvious expected outcomes and how best to place each bet - this is NOT a well placed bet....(imho)

at least your having a crack....wouldnt call $14k life changing upside but each to their own comfort level.

all the best - dont begrudge any1 a dime.

alot of my lurking non-held is to understand behaviour in tail end plays (the outliers: high risk-high reward, occasionally I spot a gem, most are duds - best to play the gems!).
    cant understand the investment thesis here.....and not one thing has been expressed by longs as to why they are long! (apart from the occasional ï know mngt rubbish).....there are lessons in everything, and i learn most from this end of town as its the most speculative....also keen to see the whole t/o vs admin and being stripped apart play out. enjoy watching the show! millionaires dont give their $$ away, but have ridden on the backs of those that got them there. absolute vultures, the lot of em, and they're currently stalking their prey....to feed off its carcass...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.004(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $13.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.8¢ 7.2¢ $13.54K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4077 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 42259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MOZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.