HGR unknown

market share in usa

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Hi all,

Just trying to get my head around the future revenues of HGR, esp in the US Workplace drug testing market.

From the HGR Investor presentation it states the market in the US for workplace testing is 133,000,000 drug tests p.a with a market size of $1.3 billion at about $10 a test.

Just trying to work out how much market share HGR can REALISTICALLY expect to gain assuming FDA approval is granted as the first .

I don't have any reason to pick a figure but if you think 10% market share then REVENUES would be

13,300,000 x lets say $8 a test = $106.4 million p.a. vs a current market cap of approx $20.4 million.

Anyway I am thinking of topping up this week - but I am interested in anyones thoughts on a target market share in US or if anyone has spoken to the company about their ambitions or goals re. US market share.

I'm not interested in ramping etc....just considered or knowledgable opinions please....mine is just a guess at 10% for purposes of trying to work out potential revenues.

I havnt even considered Mexico or Europe etc....but would be interested in peoples opinions who have more knowledge than me re. the US.

Thanks

Hevlet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.