OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

market starting to believe

1. 489 Posts.
    Always a very quiet HC stock so thought I'd write in to suggest the market might finally be starting to believe what us 'long termer's' have believd, that OSH is sitting on a huge revenue stream and they have got the ability, resouce, and partnerships to actually deliver on time and to budget. I am so impressed by the management team they keep the market informed and and quite boringly keep meeting their commitments!

After the last very positive quarterly I think the market is starting to believe, but as always with OSH it is generally two steps forward, one step back, as the market gets distracted by the latest flavour of the month.

I am very excited by the drilling program for next year and the possibility (I read probability) of a third LNG train, and the fact they are hitting their milestones. Unless we have more market meltdown I think we will finally see OSH consistently in the mid $7='s by late 2011 early 2012 and then a steady climb into the $8='s as 2012 progresses and further progress is made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.