COE 4.35% 22.0¢ cooper energy limited

the Aust just now: "Victoria will soon suffer a gas shortfall...

1. 8,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2813
    the Aust just now:

"Victoria will soon suffer a gas shortfall that forces authorities to choose between an economic catastrophe or cutting heating to homes, risking the welfare of elderly Australians, one of the country’s largest gas users has warned.

Brickworks chief executive Lindsay Partridge said the gas crisis had become dire and could have been averted.

“It is not if but when. This situation could have been avoided but we are in a position where Victoria will have to choose between keeping businesses going or providing heat to homes. If they cut us off, it would take us two weeks to restart operations, but if they cut heating off – old people will die,” Mr Partridge said."

As i said 2 yrs ago, once the power goes off in the lifts, and the power is interrupted on someone's dialysis machine, the public will wake up and ask just how come they are in this situation???

I bought in to COE years ago, because COE and others in the O&H industry were stating that exactly this situation would arise if O&G exploration and development was curtailed.
    So what does Labor and the zealots do once they are in power?

Maybe the Victorians will now wake up and try to understand why they allowed these wreckers to remain in power?

It is the long term damage they have done which is really worrying IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $580.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $4.275M 19.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 196480 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 644396 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.